All are welcome at St. Martin’s! You don’t have to be a member to participate in worship services, classes, activities, or mission work. Please fill out a newcomer’s form when you join us for worship so we’ll know who you are. And once you get to know us, we hope you’ll consider becoming a member. Because there’s a place in our church community for you!
There are two kinds of members at St. Martin’s:
- Babies and children baptized at their parents’ request
- Adults of any age who ask to be baptized here
- Adults baptized elsewhere who join St. Martin’s by letter of transfer
- Those baptized as babies and children who wish to confirm their baptism as adults
- Adults who have never been baptized who wish to be baptized and confirmed at the same time
Which type of membership should you, as a new member, choose? The choice is a highly personal one. Adults may join as baptized members and consider confirmation at a later date or join as confirmed members right away. Both baptized and confirmed members make annual pledges to support the ministry of the church.
To learn more about becoming a member of St. Martin’s, talk with a member of our clergy staff or parish administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org.